The history of ancient mankind can be classified into two periods: Food Collector and Food Producer. Food producing in the means of agricultural and roasting starts in different times across all over the world. Between 11,500 and 6,200 BC, the proof of harvesting Rice has been found in China. Like agriculture, the history of domestication is recorded in Mesopotamia of around 13,000 BC with a Pig. Since then, agriculture, farming and domestication have been there being the friend of mankind. Sometimes, they have feed us, sometimes served as vehicle to take us longer in shorter.
Though often neglected, a proper list of cautious measures can protect you from ruining yourself and your grain and pets as well. Let’s know quickly about them:
Personal safety in Farming:
- The farmers often spend the major period of their everyday time-schedule in the fields. The fields are likely to be filthy and with the presence of foul and infectious Bacteria. For this, the farmers are at high risks of being down by lung infections. ‘Silo Unloaders Syndrome’is the most common ‘Organic Dust Toxicity Syndrome’found among the farmers because of their unprotected inhaling in the farming ground.
- Not only dirt and infections, the fields are polluted with different kinds of pesticides, over use of pesticides and fertilizers, toxic chemical staffs etc. For, both of this above mentioned threats, the safest measure you can take is to use a medicated mask while doing any field-work.
Let’s protect our Head, Foot and Eye
- According to ‘The National Safety Council’, every year, near about 120,000 workers of agricultural fields are detected with head, foot or eye injury. Many micro-infectious Bacteria fly over the agricultural fields that can harm your priceless vision-organ. The noise beyond tolerance-level that is produced from tractors, harvesters and other farming tools are likely to be responsible to of causing hearing defects among field workers.
Safety Regarding Harvesting Field:
- While a filthy field and environment can be lethal for you, it can also destroy the health of your grains and domestic animals. First and foremost, keep it sure that there is no excess of pesticides and harmful micro-elements in your grain-field and harmful micro-insects and bacteria in your domestics’ room.
- Make sure that your field is smooth and properly dig up. Unless, besides your tractor, harvesters will be barred from running well, the crops will also get disrupted from their desired growth. Also, make sure that the field is free from any unwanted growth of grass and other small plants. This can demand a share of the nutrition from your crops.
Taking Proper Care of the Animals
- Are you concerned with small to smaller discomfort of your beloved ones? Don’t you want to take any risk? Provide the same treatment to your farm animals too. Call a veterinary doctor as soon as you notice a slightest disorder with your animals. Take special care and protection during their pregnancy and child-birth.
- Check the wheel and the structure of your tractor every time before using it. Park it in proper place. Continue a regular servicing of your harvesting supplements.
Keep safe and be safe. Always remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed. Wish you a happy farming.
Hi there! Well, being a farmer is a not an easy job! Cultivating is not just a masculine occupation, it is apparently the principal venturing stone towards propelled society. At the point when men put down lances and got furrows, it permitted groups to quit meandering.